The time for healthcare reform is now.
- Healthcare costs are at an all-time high.
- Nearly one in six Americans is uninsured - most are from working families.
- Millions more are struggling to afford the coverage they have.
In a just society, we must ensure that everyone has access to quality, affordable healthcare. We know that reforming America's healthcare system isn't going to be easy, but it can be done. We're urging elected officials, business leaders, healthcare providers, insurers and individuals to join with us to find a way to reform healthcare in America.
At Mercy Medical Center - Clinton, we envision a healthcare system that:
- Ensures quality, affordable coverage and access to care for all.
- Promotes more coordinated and efficient care with a strong focus on prevention.
- Encourages responsibility and offers incentives for individual to practice healthy behaviors.
We hope you will join us in encouraging our nation's leaders to find a way to improve healthcare in America. We all have a role to play. Learn more at Trinity Health >>