Mercy Home Medical Equipment carries a complete line of equipment and supplies that makes living at home easier and more comfortable. We work closely with your physician to ensure that our products are suited to your needs. Our trained technicians deliver and set up all equipment according to physician instructions and will show you how to use the equipment properly and safely.
For more than 25 years, Mercy Home Medical Equipment has served the home medical equipment needs of residents in the Clinton and Jackson counties in Iowa and Whiteside and Carroll counties in Illinois. For your added safety and piece of mind, we provide 24-hour emergency service.
Mercy Home Medical Equipment
638 S. Bluff Blvd.
Clinton, IA 52732
Store hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Saturday
Phone: (563) 244-3600
Fax: (563) 244-3739
Equipment and Supplies ready to be delivered to your door:
- Aids for Tasks of Daily Living
- Bathroom Safety Equipment
- Breast Pumps and Supplies
- Canes and Crutches
- Compression Stockings
- Special Order Equipment
- Enteral Nutrition Delivery Service
- Hand Held Nebulizers
- Hospital Beds
- Home Oxygen Service and Supplies
- Infant Apnea Monitors
- Lifeline Personal Emergency Response System
- Patient lifts and Standers
- Power Scooters
- Power wheelchairs
- Reclining Liftchairs
- Sleep Apnea Equipment
- Suction machines
- Uniforms for Medical Professionals
- Covered equipment and supplies are billed directly to Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance plans.
- Rent, rent-to-own, and purchase plans available for most equipment
- Specials orders available for hard-to-find equipment and supplies
- Licensed respiratory therapists on staff
We deliver to your home wherever your home may be - at your own home, at your assisted living facility, at your long-term care facility.
Mercy Home Medical Equipment is accredited by the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Health Care Organizations and is Medicare - Medicaid certified.
For More Information
Home Medical Equipment (563) 244-3600